You are using an outdated browser. For a faster, safer browsing experience, upgrade for free today.

Online dispute resolution

If you have a problem with something you bought online, you can use this site to try to reach an out-of-court settlement of the dispute. You may only use the site if you live in the EU and the trader is established in the EU. In some countries, you can also use this site if you are a merchant and want to file a consumer complaint regarding a product or service that you have sold online.

Online dispute resolution

Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority within the meaning of Art. 181n, al. 4 of the CPA are the conciliation commissions at the Consumer Protection Commission.

In the event of a dispute related to an online purchase, you can contact the relevant Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) authorities.

order from store from    
payment upon delivery    
buy on installment